Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

04 June 2007

maintaining balance


life overwhelms me. everyday needs to be dealt with. everybody that crosses my path wants a piece of me. i too, want a piece of me.

i also want attention from hubs so that that "the piece of me" can be rejuvenated to face the world tomorrow. keep me sane enuf for another day of life. unfortunately, hubs is away in china and won't be back till friday. and so i turn to my blog which has not had my attention in weeks. ah, the circle of life.

sigh....

angel girl outwardly said, the other day, that she needs attention. habbadat for being point blank. there is no subtle hinting with her. MB cries for attention, literally; and baby is like a klingon (but with better facial skin).

how? how do i balance life? will they hurry up with the science of cloning already! i'd give the clone all the hard stuff ... heh ... while i FOCUS on the IMPORTANT STUFF like shopping and spa experiences.

++++++++++++

just to digress, hubs and i were talking abt affairs and one night stands and we came to the conclusion that at this age and given our busy lifestyle, one night stands are the way to go. affairs are just too much work! wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am/sir - no strings attached. heyyyyy! there is nothing wrong with fantasing abt being single again.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling like u got nothing left to give... and too bad to the next person that ask u for anything?

Sigh.. like I said babe.. I think it's in the stars...

ps - got snappy with the microsoft woman today who called me to do a customer feedback survey. I gave feedback on the feedback survey itself! heh. Had to bite my tongue so as not to chew her head off. My mouths all bloody now.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of balance.. I say life's a see saw, its either up or down. Making it stay in the middle just takes too much work... esp with 2 on the damn thing.

11:59 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

oh dear woman, you definately need a breather. negotiate for a couple of days off. it will make a world of difference.

not that i have time to take my own advice lah. i fix you ... you don't fix me : )

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh I need 2 WEEKS off more like. 2 days will fly by and I have too much to do to actually enjoy it.

Besides, I won't be able to have peace of mind during any time off. I have to much to do.

Re fixing - what's new? heh

10:18 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Everytime I'm remotely close to a balance, I get thrown a curve ball... I get the "everyone wants a piece of me" thing. I'm running out of pieces. Actually I ran out of pieces last week... Memo to myself... put in an order for a shipment of pieces. Having said that, it wouldn't be as interesting if everyone left you alone all the time... boring for those who thrive on pain. As for being single... hey the grass always seems greener...

2:41 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yo! call ah huat, the supplier of pieces, and put in a shipment for me too ... pronto!

well i'll have you know that the grass ain't green on my side of the fence either babe! tired, lacklustre blades are all we can offer at camp dover right now.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll put in an order as well! Erm, think u best order up some fertiliser for the grass @ Camp Dover oso. Grass needs to be green somewhere!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

By the sounds of it, we better start bringing in some new grass. A whole lawnful of new grass. And maybe some eye candy to go with the grass... AKA a hot gardener to keep the grass green. (ok sounding a bit desperate house wifish)

11:52 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

it's beginning to sound pretty good to me : )) and if the gardener ain;t any good, we can still smoke the green and end up happy : )

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Erm... the only problem is ur def of hot ain't gonna be mine... could we have 2? We could have a HUGE HUGE lawn of green green grass.

Dat way we can sure be happy in more ways than one!!!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home