Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

08 May 2007

one year on

yo! yo! yo! it's been a year ya'll. you know, i was looking forward to the 3rd of May way back in April but forgot to celebrate it when the day came.

i never thot i'd be comfortable with blogging but i am and i think i am addicted to it. half the fun is in the commenting. and i love the commenters *that's you foo (think Mr T with the mohawk)*

thanks for giving me blog-gasms people and for hitting my b-spot! you give me multiples all the time! sometimes, i even need to reach for the smoke after!! hahaha.

3 may also was when baby bu started going to school. it was so hard to let go coz ...welll.... he's STILL A BABYYYYY!! but let go we did. he's a man now. we just have to wait for the chest hair to kick in.

POSTNOTE : for the record, i don't think starwars is boring!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Baby Bu finally let me carry him!!! Unwillingly but still I'm considering it a milestone in godma/godson relations... bearing in mind I had to pry him from the fridge kicking and screaming and then I knocked him over... which hopefully he won't remember once her gets social in school. But I won't hold my breath.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry... baby bu won't remember. MB used to burst into tears the moment I got into his line of vision!!

Wow its the 1-year b'day! Somehow, I feel we should be throwing a party c/w cake and candle!

And has it been only a year, feels like loads longer. I look forward to reading ur new blogs babe. It's good for a laugh most times, and for long introspective moments at others. But most importantly, it gives an outlet for the closest blogger in me!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps - spotted typo!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Yeah... bloggers come and go but typos are forever *sigh*

11:54 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

DG, one more typo outburst like that and you will have to set up your own blog somewhere else! you hear me!!!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orh.....

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home