Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

15 May 2007

mama-mia


i really wanted prata last night. i was hungry but not famished.

er ... ever noticed how 1 egg prata is not enuf but an egg AND a kosong is just too much? .... anyway i saw some kosongs just sitting there on the tray and i thot "if i asked for 2 kosongs, the mama would reach for those which are prob 3 hrs old and hard as hell." so i needed to add stuff to the prata (but not egg) so that i don't get served flaking frisbees. and honestly, i don't buy into the cheese prata thing. fusion prata is just wrong!

eventually, i decided on 2 bawang-kosongs - just to annoy the mama to make fresh ones. woh ... he din give chance, he really whacked the bawang inside. but it was all good coz i like bawang : )

i couldn't wait to get home. i opened the pack then i dunked my prata in thick and yums fish curry and chased it with hot teh. shoik-a-lingam lah!

ps - dun worry, hubs still loves me ... even in flatuant times.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then you followed it with a prata chaser! Wow lau woman!

But I hear you lah... prata rocks. Esp with fish curry and a large dollop of yoghurt on the side. You know it's reallhy weird, when I was living in Oz, the only thing that I really missed was prata. Not chix rice, not hokkien mee, but prata.

So babe... eat on!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps - the only thing that beat a kosong bawang - is a kosong bawang with egg!

9:53 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yeah ... but a KBwE is not enuf. and if you add a kosong it's too much! BUT if you buy a mama friend chicken drumstick with the KBwE .... it could work.

damn .... i'm making myself crave for prata again!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh... i think that it's not a good sign that all this talk of food is not making me hungry...

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 kosong prata, torn up into the bowl, mandi curry! thats me!!

however the standard drop alot these days..the fish curry like soup..The last time I was in IPOH i tried it there..man It reminded me of how it was back when I young..most of the time I crave it, then eat and regret..:(

but if ya got a good joint..dont leave it!! good pratas are hard to find these days...

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home