Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

25 May 2007

inner moses


dang! stuck in traffic on the highway with a sea of cars surrounding us. da godma and i are late for dinner at a friend's and we are not in the best of moods. she's frustrated coz of work and i didn't pee before getting into her car and we're already 35mins into the journey.

she looks and me, i look at her. i offer a smile, she's not amused. so i summoned my powers and stretched out my arms at the traffic hoping to part a path. i opened my eyes and the cars were still there. i turned to DG and said,"sorry babe, i channeled my inner moses and it didn't work. the sea of red tail lights ain't moving. not my night." she broke into a smile, but just a smidgen.

the journey eventually took an hour-some, coz we got lost - we almost made it to malaysia i think. my bladder was bursting. my ears were hurting coz DG was ranting the whole way and she is long-winded and theatrical (believe you me). on top of that, she drives a "no-smoking" vehicle! the best we could do was wind the windows down and scream. which we did successfully : )

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am not long-winded! Just like to ensure that I don't miss out any details!!! *pouts*

Hehehe... dat scream was good babe... I'm now a totally believer is open-up-your-lungs and let out a blood-curdling scream therapy. Best I felt all week!

5:54 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

the scream was good.

better than chair dancing to xmas carols in the middle of june : )

12:48 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

btw ... you ARE as long-winded as an extended fart!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm full of wind, not long-winded. Different.

I'm guilty of ranting yes, but I've been told that my rants are entertaining, and it's structured - not mindless meanderings!

Though I will concede that some of my comments are mindless meanderings... heh.

1:36 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i rest my case!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What case u resting? :P

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home