Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

08 June 2007

canvas-ing for new ideas


DAMN YOU MIAMI INK!!!! i just saw the episode where ami and chris went to hawaii to get their personalised polynesian tatt. now my bum is itching to get another one - but dun worry, it won't be on my ass.

my stars are barely 6 months old you know. maybe next month i'll do one to honour my mom. mayb get AG to draw the pic so that i can have her touch in it too. like a 3 generation piece. i think the idea is cool.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way kewl! i should go get mine too... been talking about it for 3 years already...

2:26 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

all talk no action lah you. you sure or not??

11:40 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I'm planning my third one too!! But it's got to be something I design and I haven't had the time this couple of months : ( Wait wait for me already!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home