Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

07 June 2007

l.o.v.e.


MB : mummy, i love you
me : ok
MB: MUMMY! .... i said I LOVE YOU!
me : i said OK
MB : *visibly upset* no mummy, you must say "i love you" back.
me: why?
MB : because, we are family mummy.
(AG walks into the room)
me: ok, how about you love me and AG will love you back
MB & AG : NOOOOOO
MB : mummy, YOU must love me back ... because we are family.
me : ok, ok .... i love you back
MB : .... and front and side-ways ok mummy
me : ok sweetie ... i love you all over ok?
MB : ok : )

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you kid con-vs are the funniest and sweetest! Brought about an instant little laugh... complete with lingering smile...

on an unrelated note - you are on a roll girl!

2:24 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i was contemplating calling this blog entry "torturing the tauran".

poor kid, gets the brunt of my nonsense. but he still loves me. sucker for pain.

btw, don't get used to this. i'll prob go into a lull again now that hubs is back. but he's going away again at month's end.... bittersweet.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I can't wait for when MB has a girlfriend. He's gonna drive her nuts!

Don't worry, when hubs is absent there's always l.o.v.e here with us : )

2:28 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

your kids are truly sweet......

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home