Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

04 June 2007

the pits


i've got some strange anxieties one of which is how my armpit(s) look. i know, it's totally random but i'm worried. is it darkening, is it sagging, is it hairy, is it smelly?

lately, it's whether it's sagging. i've read that waxing loosens the skin ie the skin loses it's elasticity and starts to sag. that's one more thing that's going to defy gravity as the days go by. better wear as many spag-tops and sleeveless stuff before the flab turn into wings!

there are also days i worry abt saggy eyebrows. and if waxing (over time) really does sag the skin then what about people who go for brazillians regularly? would the skin down there sag too??? how is that going to work in the long run? it's hard to bring sexy back like that, no?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez thanks. :P. It's a good thing that i'm most irregular wrt to my waxing then! Heh.

On a totally separate note - how's 16th June for some gastronomical delight? Thinking of cooking the green stuff on that day.

Howboutdat?

12:04 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i'm good with 16th june! yay!!!!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Set! It's in my diary.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I've got complexion issues. This intense sunshine is not helping. At least you can hide the pits!
I'm in on the 16th! Will do apple pie or something of the like...

2:46 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

you could wear a big hat or that brown paper bag with holes where your eyes should be?

will you go for your facials already WOMAN!!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Been doing the hat thing. People look at me like I got 3 breasts or something! I don't get it... we live on an island and our people still can't get their head around hats. But it's ok for boys to wear caps? I give. And I don't think even a facial's gonna help me now. But yeah... I should make an appointment soon.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trick re facials is in consistency babe... I know, coz I'm not consistent and have growing pores to attest to that!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home