Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

19 June 2009

new addiction

since the whole influenza A (H1N1) started, the hospital has been pushing spread preventive measures to all staff. it started with the refresher for how to don the personal protective equipment (PPE) mask inclusive. 3 types of masks mind you, in case stocks run out. then came the hand washing campaign.

this is my least favorite call to action coz i'm allergic to hand sanitizers. it just works up my eczema in a nasty wicked way. but lately, the hospital has changed the generic brand of hand wash. the new one now has an emollient of sorts in the mixture, making it almost moisturizing.

now ... i'm a hand creme/ lotion person ... because of the said eczema. so this new product, that is available around every nook and cranny on hospital grounds, is my new BFF. and i love the toxic alcohol-based smell. i really do. it's freaking addictive. like the smell of fresh paint or detol or super glue. i draw my line at gasoline but you get my drift.

it's my new addiction, until i get to buy my pack of marlboros again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home