Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

26 May 2009

space invaders

space .... the final frontier ... something hubs and i hold very close to our hearts.

we love our space. individual space. and our together space. namely our bed space.

for the past 4 months, bu has been invading our bed every night. much to hubs annoyance, coz he gets bumped out most times. it's become a habit almost.

but what can i say, it's his fault for flying so much. after all, i need a man to give me my daily cuddles.

bu may be small, but he sure has lots of lovin' to give!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

You ARE on a roll!!!
But I welcome it! :D

Space is an interesting thing - too little, too much, mine, yours, ours... think can write an entire thesis!

11:38 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

you think that there will be enuf space ... *hee*

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Hmmmm ... Might be a squeeze. U couldn't resist could u?

Sidenote, me thinks u need to send out 'notice' to all ur regulars that u be back. Give too much space liao, they seem to be a bit lost. Not that I mind getting all this white space to myself mind u.

Double hee

11:25 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

this is where twitter would come in handy right?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I think it's time I get my own space *sigh*

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

D: u have ur own space... It's feeling neglected!

Shoes: yes twitter would come in way handy... 'cept that most of 'fans' aren't in twitterverse!

Sidenote: twitter would be a darn good way of getting proj hatch-turtle updates out to the interested peeps no? Hee.

10:45 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

your project name is getting from bad to worst chekov. i'm gonna have to report you to the federation.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma aka Chekov said...

Hey! No fair! I DID say that I was BAD with names. Besides, Turtle was not coined by me!

*pouts*

12:52 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

ok I see 2 slaps in the face here. Left cheek... neglect of my "space" and second cheek... what's wrong with "turtle"? huh? huh? *biting lower lip*.... oh wait, it all looks clearer after writing it down.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home