Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

29 September 2008

working from home

bu was ill today and i had to work from home. except for the wonky wireless that kept slipping in and out, i totally enjoyed working from base. the best part was being able to sit in my comfies with my feet up and with the tv on.

aside from my cranky baby who needed me when he was awake, i had a good time . maybe i should seriously look to see what i can do from home. i could seriously get used to this.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Homeschool @ sg said...

me too!!! i wana a home base job. well im sure if you push hard enough the 'old boss' (the white hair lay) certainly will grant it to you. If not, perhaps you can start thinking being a writer...like sumiko tan. hee :)

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree - love the working from home thing. And I seriously think I'm more productive. Esp during the 'sleepy' hours of between 2 - 4pm. At least I can go take a nap instead of sitting at my desk struggling to stay awake and being completely useless.

Alt - maybe I can persuade the boss that we need a sleep station in the office.

9:18 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

too many distractions at home for me... I am less productive :) but I like doing it nevertheless...

hope baby bu feels better

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yessssssss.... me too

that is why i am still stuck in the hole as it is... it allows that flexibility!

esp when the kids are not home with you.... oooooo

win

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home