Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

23 September 2008

that 70's kid is shnizzalistic

took me a freaking hour to get dressed today. everything i put on came right off. nothing fit. i really don't want to shop yet so i've been looning the temptation. what i have done recently is taken in the waist and hips of some of my pants to fit me better. but you know, that means all my pants have now become palazzo cut.

so i could do one of two things, either somehow try to convince the fashion powers-that-be that baggy pants are the new skinny pants or i seriously need to learn how to flip my hair ala farrah fawcet.

oh ... oh ... there is another. i could wear my pants hip-hop style... hmmmyo yo.. if only i had some fizzle to shnizzel ...peace out homey

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering that I take you as my fashion guru... I only have one thing to say - who cares as long as you look good innit...

Oh... but please don't do the hip-hop thing. It's damn annoying. And I ask yet again, what's with the crotch grabbing that the rappers do? I just don't get it!

ps - there is actually someone sporting the name William Crotch!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Rappers have to protect the crotch area everytime they insult someone in one of their songs. First line of defence...Protect the jewels right?

2:26 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

YOU MADE BE SPIT WATER AT MY LAPPY SCREEN WOMAN!!! lol dee!!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... and here I was thinking they were merely trying to hold up their pants!

2:42 PM  
Blogger The President said...

Denise, you are so funny.

DG, I absolutely agree with you about the hip-hop thing, bloody irritating looking. Like shit hanging from the backside. Like no mirrors at home or what?!?!?

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am Pheena, a silent reader of you blog.
Congratulations on your weight lose but don't take it too far or be obsessed with it.

7:47 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

hi Pheena!! pleased to meet you and welcome :)

dun worry i'm not obsessed. i'm on a weightloss program with goals and checks. it's a clinical thing which does allow me to take the perogative to stop when i want to.

thanks for your concern tho : ))

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home