Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

14 September 2008

the way i was

ok, so this is my before pic - courtesy of dee who likes to catch me goofing off.

ignore the cleavage that goes up to the neck. that's just some freak photography outcome. coz we all know i ain't got that much tatas.

focus instead on the size of my forearms. i'll get dg to photog me in the same pose so that you can see the difference. but it will have to be next week or something cos she didn't bring her camera. that woman teases me so.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh... I tease me sometimes. Sorry lah... I forgets... and you forgot to remind me to bring the sharpener! Which I remembered all by myself! Aren't you proud.

Next week babe... please remind me to bring the cam!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

You know... handphones nowadays have cameras.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Just Me. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this looked like my 30th birthday picture! That was my last ever birthday bash, cuz after that I migrated.

Hey, even your tongue was bigger then!

ps I knew the tek teks were looking smaller from the 1st picture - the one with you hiding behind the flowers.

pps soh-lie ah, had to remove the last comment. for privacy reasons.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home