Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 September 2008

feeling waisted

and so, by popular demand, this is what my mid-section looks like. i had to buy new pants yesterday coz the crotch of my size 16 pants were hanging half way down my thigh.

so i packed my big clothes and i went to esprit to get these snazzy hipsters. i've never been able to fit into their bottoms, post babies, and now i can *glee grin*this one is pseudo frontal. it's an awkward position. again, i took these shots discreetly in the office. don't tell boss that this is what i REALLY do in my cube!this is me clenching my ass for that jlo look. hahahaha

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The President said...

Wah, I'm impressed!!! Looking good Mama. And I must say, you are getting pretty efficient at photographing yourself. No wonder always busy huh?

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous babe! I really need to get my act together... sigh.

And yes... it's always about me. Hee.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phwee-Wit!!!

Next thing I know, you'll pull off a Heidi Klum bikini!!!

Steady pom-pee-pee lah you!

ps I'm guessing, you're a 10 now?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

aren't you da bomb now! nice babe!

9:33 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i can't wait to see your new bod too babes. come on, flaunt it baby!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home