Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

18 September 2008

why, oh pie!

i'm in the mood for some chicken pie. non of that flakey pastry sort. but that baked butter and flour type. where the pie filling is stew-esque, like xmas pie. my fave way of enjoying chicken pie is with a huge dollop of ketchup on the side. there is no compromise to this rule.

dee makes the best, she puts extra crust and throws in quails eggs. i could eat this for days. and i usually do, all 12 days of xmas if nobody stops me! this year will be different, but i don't think i'm giving up my pie.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo... yums... I want...
And I totally second you on the ketchup... 'cept I want my ketchup straight in the pie!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

And there will be pie this year!

9:31 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

and so be it ... the god(dess) as spoken and it was made law!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home