Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

29 September 2008

bangers and beans

the crave is on! i'm feeling the heat for sausages. pork, beef, chicken ... italian, english, german. oh it doesn't matter. i miss them all. how yummy do these look!there is something about bangers and beans that are just made for each other. and i tell you i'm one of those weird ones who eats baked beans with everything - even out of a can. i'd take a can of heinz to a bbq. that's how serious i feel abt my beans. i feel the same way with tobasco sauce, but that's a different blog altogether.these beans on mash on toast is getting me mighty excited!i really mean i miss sausages k. hubs is back ... so i'm otherwise satisfied :P

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biatch.

2:49 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

whhhhhat! australia dun have sausages and beans ah! anyhowly scold me biatch ... toot!

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I personally think Aussie sausages aren't that great. Unless you get German ones from a deli.

Sigh... Now I want sausages too..

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't eat sausages now mah!

1:11 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

we are still talking about sausages right?

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh I hope so...

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home