Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

12 July 2008

nothing

it's not that i have nothing to say. in fact i have plenty. i just wish i had the time to share it in this blog.

so many things are happening in my life which equals twice as many thoughts in my head coz i absolutely need to over-analyse everything. what happened to life and it's simple pleasures?

i feel like my brain is locked in helter-skelter mode. i'm so glad i've got hubs to keep me grounded. he makes me feel real; reminds me of what real life is all about.

just the other night, we managed to tuck the kids in bed by 9:30. we turned off the tv, and most of the lights, and were listening to old school 70's style music. there's something abt 70's music that just makes me wanna reach for my smokes.

anyways, we were standing at the kitchen window, smoking. the wind was indulging us with a gorgeous cool breeze and we just stood there talking. yes, just talking.

it was soooo good. we haven't talked in such a long time that it felt like we were catching up on life. i was reminded how very attractive the mind is. then all of a sudden, it became apparent again, why i wanted him in my life. why i chose him.

will you look at that ... i really did have something to say : )

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

hey! that was one of the most beautiful, and sweetest posts I have read in a while now...

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home