Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

16 June 2008

welcome to wonka week

things are getting a little wonka-ish at home and it's been so much fun. hubs has been working all week and i've been holding fort and hanging with the kids. bu has been contributing in conversations lately, now that he has an opinion, and loves to feel included. we've also been praying together a bit more. the kids a learning to bless their food.

AG & MB : thank you jesus for blessing my food (while at the dinner table)
bu : ... thank you jesus for blessing dada's chocolates (said the little head peering out of the fridge while his chubby fingers reaches for his father's stash)

we've also been saying night prayers a little more. following this, we sing a short hymn from mass. MB and AG recently wanted to add to the playlist. so now we also sing "give me oil in my lamp" and "jesus loves me".

today after singing both songs, bu also had a song request. i agreed and asked what he wanted to sing. he suddenly broke into "A,B,C,D,E,F, G..." (you know the rest). and when he was done, he said "amen".

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

nice. *smiling*

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids can be so sweet... thanks for bringing on a smile babe... wish I was there...

And I thank Him also, for blessing me with you guys... :D

11:36 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I miss my godson

10:41 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i can tell you that he misses you too. quick come, he sings now!

9:05 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

awwww DG!!!

if we don't annoy you, who else is gonna : ) the sacrifices i make in life. but you are worth it *hugs*

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home