Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

27 July 2008

kissing = love

MB and i were watching nip/ tuck one night. he couldn't sleep and i was up ironing so i thot what the heck since i could have done with the company.

me : eeeiiiiwwwwww
MB : why? what's wrong
me : they are kissing
MB : but they are in love
me : just because they are kissing? what makes you think they are in love?
MB : of course they are in love mummy ..... THEY ARE KISSING!!! *roll eyes*

this is the recap in case you are interested and if you read it you'll know why i went eeiiiiiiwwwwwww.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The President said...

He is sooooooo funny. Never fails to make me laugh. How are you feeling by the way. Saw you on MSN a couple of times and "pinged" you but there was no reply. Take care.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home