Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

27 February 2008

i knead symmetry

i went for a massage last week. was annoyed when the masseuse kneaded my left shoulder blade less than my right. my being felt so unbalanced.

at one point she also placed a beaded eye pillow over my eyes but she didn't even out the beads so one side was heavier than the other and my eyes were not equally pressured.

i have a new strange quirk with symmetry - for about 5 years now. when i bite into say a hot dog, i need an almost equal amount in both cheek pockets for a good satisfying chew. i brush my teeth and take equal turns to clean both sides.

i don't remember being so anal. i dunno what's up with the quirks.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh age catching up?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

becoming an aunty lor....

9:38 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i think so you know. morphing into a fussy old fart. how?????

9:43 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

haha...then better buy more clarins products to compliment your knead for symmetry!!!!!!!!!!!!

fyi - people here think i'm 18 years old...these ang mohs crack me up!

7:45 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

what's wrong with being a perfectionist?

4:44 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

absolutely nothing my friend : )

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home