Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

22 February 2008

hot damn!

when will i ever learn? went for a wax today (for the usual) but then the therapist was going on about brazillians and since i was doing a bikini wax, why not get adventurous.

i swear, i've said NO so many times since the last time she enticed me, i've even sworn that i would never again let her rip the hair off my sacred brazillian-esque area .... but tonight, i said, "yeah sure."

AGAIN .... i laid on the table with my ass clenched tight and gripping my head with both hands. every time she ripped my hair off, i yelped.

so i decided to make small talk to distract myself. the therapist told me that her oldest customer is a 59 year old woman. so i figured if the hag could hack it, i can too. i bit down on my lip until she was through. *hey, what do you know, i'm a poet*

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

the therapist?
you call the person that waxes you a therapist?

10:29 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yeah, we call them therapist - beauty therapist. it's just packaging really.

it should really be torturer right?

1:21 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

postnote : besides, torturer would not pan out well in a resume; unless indicated ... no?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

hey i've had it done before!!!!

Hmmm...........

11:25 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

so have i. like 3 times before, but i never learn to say no ...

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done! me so proud! and amused!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger The President said...

I know this is a bit late seeing as how you've gone onto so many other subjects but have you ever wondered how strange it is that someone would want a job that rips hair off another person's pubic region?

9:19 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

maybe it's a fetish. besides, every bye-bye is different apa.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home