Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

22 January 2008

i need, i want

i get-off on shopping. bargain shopping to be exact.

i love sales, i hardly ever buy full-price. and when i find a piece, that is perhaps the last piece on the rack ..... and if it fits like a glove, oooh .... i cannot resist. the lethal combo of the discounted price with the perfect fit is euphoric.

i probably have more clothes than there are days to wear it. lingerie too. and make-up, don't get me started with the make-up haul that i have. then there are shoes and bags. i could go on.

very quickly my need changes into a want and i don't really know what i want it for, i just do. herewith lies my problem.

i'm failing miserably at my resolution to save money. the post-xmas sale is sucking me dry. i may not have the strength *or the money left over* to save. it's so painful saying no to retail. so far i've been clean 3 days, but i feel like cracking. boy, this is worst than trying to quit smoking. sigh.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh ... I know what you mean... I'm that way with kitchen appliances and IT gadgets... It's on SALE man! And it's shiny...

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah, try those force save stuff? the one that dbs and ocbc have, made u put a sum in every month?

interest is pathetic, but it force u to save!

~w

2:16 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

ah! sigh.

at least there is one "problem" I don't have :P

12:08 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

do you know anything about this?

http://www.inhabitat.com/2008/01/23/amazing-green-roof-art-school-in-singapore/

it's pretty cool

11:59 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

sorry here's the link again:

green art school in singapore.

12:22 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

aren't we showing off our linking powers?

i know of the building tho i haven't seen it yet. it's out of the way. the design is so visually clever right. but must be a bitch to clean them windows.

our other art/ design school also has interesting structure. National Academy of Fine Arts. but i don't have the link for a good pic. yes, i'm a tease. :P

1:12 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

I got links baby yeah!
hehe
... but i wasn't really showing off...(*whistle)

they don't manually clean their windows I guess.. but you... have a point.
you know how to kill enthusiasm but you have a point...

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want, I want, I want! I'm in the mood to shop!

12:34 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

shoezypouzy!!
where are you???

10:56 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

new entry please....

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home