Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

18 June 2007

d-day

18 june is finally here. today is the day i start a fresh with my lifestyle ... with a bang. check out my other blog for details. *see fathope on the left bar*

crazy busy day at work today. almost didn't know if i was coming or going. and even when i stood still, the world was spinning.

been dreaming a lot in my sleep lately. strange coz i'm a non-dreamer, so usually, i wake up fresh. but since i started dreaming, i've been waking really tired. mentally tired even before i start my day. which really sucks. and i don't remember my dreams. bet it's all going to come back to me in a deja vu moment, when i remember the future.

anyway, i'm still feeling like i'm in limbo ... so i'm gonna rock out of here. how low can you go ....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear... looks like life throwing u more hurdles between u and the diet/ exercise goal. Like more is needed!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

FAR OUT! Cozmic lah..cozmic..i juz wrote about how farkin' dead tired I am on my blog...the dog just got back from quarantine and i've been up since 6.30am everyday..gonna hit the sack now..it's only 8pm..tired..zzzzzzzzzz

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home