Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

27 June 2007

cool dude

JC is THE coolest "person" i know and so down to earth *no pun intended*. i can talk to HIM abt everything and HE will listen. never judging and always forgiving. sometimes HE smacks me on the back of the head, other times patting me on my back. best friend i ever had/ have.

i bet, if HE had the chance, HE'd be in jeans and a white tee (instead of the robe) and HE'd have a tattoo and ride a harley.

ps - i'm ready for my next tattoo : )

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

Doesn't he resemble Andy Gibb in this pic?
Or vice versa rather.

*highest pitch voice ever*
Stayin' Alive....Stayin' Alive....
ah....ah....ah....ah!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that. Thought having sad that, I prob talk more to his Old Man than to Him.

11:38 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

we are all very lucky HE has a sense of humour hor! else macam we all got a straight ticket to hell!!

and DG, news flash, they are one and the same!

12:16 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

remember the id, ego and super-ego?

that's it, somebody better pray for my soul.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! We v lucky. But if He got no sense of humour, then we macom no sense of humour right? Think about it...

I know lah! But yet different....

12:18 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

and T, you just gave me a bad visual. i now see JC with a gold chain (w a round medallion) and a huge disco ball above his head. this is soooo wrong.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home