Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

30 May 2010

bite me!

reality bit me hard in my fat ass last week after a noticeably smaller sized friend gave me a heads up on her dress size. so i went to try on some clothes and i'm up a size! my own clothes still fit, probably molded to my body already. sigh. looks like i need to diet again.

but seriously, how to lose weight when dee keeps baking these nigella beauties. my mom's bday was last weekend and dee helped us bake these macadamia nut chocolate chip banana muffins. then the kids had a field day with the frosting and icing.

just look at these, we had 21 cupcakes in all. how to lose weight like that! yes, that IS a glob of nutella on top of vanilla icing. can you say sugar rush!
you think i'm gonna ask her to stop, hell no! this weekend, she baked strawberry cream cheese cake.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUMS!!!!!
~win

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Oooo... yums...

Yes... cheesecake WITH philly cream cheese, cream AND butter.

Sidenote: I'm at 62kgs this am! Time to hit the panic button!

3:49 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

win - you bet it was yums! oh man, it was yums for a couple of days!

DG - i'm still waiting for them lamb and/ or pork chops. wanna test drive my new kitchen? :P

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test drive kitchen - can i be at the passenger seat????? YUMS!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

ok so I guess it's back to researching sugarless-flourless chocolate cake OMG!!! the things I have to do!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home