Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

24 May 2010

liberation

this weekend, i finally got rid of my fat clothes. after dieting, i kept my size 16s in 2 boxes. this week, i got rid of it all.

i really don't know why i hung on to them when i did. i know that i don't ever want to go back to that size but it was just comforting to know that i still had them around.

now they are gone and i feel somewhat liberated. my size 8s work. sure, i still have my fat days. those days, i wear my size 10s.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Getting rid of the 'fat' clothes is an impt step... kinda like a commitment to stay your new size... and a liberation as well... it's a letting go. How strange that we find it hard to let go of even the things that we don't like / or are bad for us.

Having said all that... I've yet to let ALL my fat clothes go...

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Pam said...

wow, good for you.

i've been fat for some time. oh well. i'm not bothered.

6:36 PM  
Blogger The President said...

Wah, you actually lost half your size??? That's alot!!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

sigh ... not really president.

you shouldn't let it bother you too pam :) be happy!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home