Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

06 May 2010

girl on girl

girls check each other out all the time. no not in that way, but don't put that thought away. sure there are days when i look at a girl and think that i could totally jump her coz she looks so hot. but then i wouldn't know what to do with her, once jumped, coz i don't bat for that team.

i'd like to say that those feelings were very early inculcated in school when i was a convent girl. only to be evoked as and when, which is not often.

what i do do, very often, is look a girl over and think about the effort she has put in to pull a look together. the make-up, the clothes, the shoes, bag and accessories. whether the nails are painted, the hair nicely styled or coiffed edgy. how they all match or don't match but still make a statement.

sometimes the glance takes longer than it should. which could very well be misinterpreted as a glare. but if you smile and nod, girls know it's in appreciation of the effort. i'm not shy to compliment someone on their look or rather their effort to look good. something the boys should learn to do, instead of checking out out asses all the time. which, in itself, i guess is their way of paying us a compliment. hahaha

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I'm like that too! I find joy in seeing the effort another girl puts in her outlook and why she did what she did. Actually even in a guy. I especially appreciate it when it's from a guy because that's just so unlike them and I like the unlikely. Yeah I look at Charlize Theron on screen and have said "yeah I'd jump her"

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Trust me .. you WILL know what to do! *cheeky grin*

Hmmm... I really don't notice the 'effort' per se... I just appreciate the whole package (attitude) without breaking it down to the level of effort. Maybe coz I just don't gets the effort?

Only a completely unrelated note: I'm pms'ing! Badly! Eating all the carbs I can get my hands on! Somebody stop me!

12:35 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

charlize theron definitely is hot!

i think i'd have to be high on something before i jump a chick. lol.

dg, you don't get the effort? miss i'll-match-my orange-necklace-with my orange-tee-and orange-pumas!! pur-lease! *Z SNAP*

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Hmmm... maybe it's just make-up effort I donch get??

I've stopped pms'ing... but I haven't stopped eating. What gives man!?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home