Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

03 October 2008

YES, IT'S A BIG DEAL!

last week i wore a jacket for a meeting.YES, IT'S A BIG DEAL coz i'm never in a jacket, i prefer them long sleeved shirts. i hardly ever put a jacket on coz i always feel they don't sit properly on me.

well, that's partly my fault coz 1) i never bought them the right size ... coz i was in denial that i wore a size 16 - so i'd buy the 14 and never be able to button it. 2) i could never comfortably fold my arms coz the sleeves were too tight 3) coz of point 1, i always felt that jackets made me look inflated. nonetheless, i keep a black jacket in the office in case of "incasements".

and so ... an "incasement" came up ... and i HAD to put on a jacket for a high profile meeting. i was just sooo pleasantly surprised that not only could i button the jacket with inches to spare BUT i could also push back the sleeves! YES, IT'S A BIG DEAL! i could push the sleeves all the way up to my elbows ala some bad 80's show ... like, like crokett and tubbs from the old miami vice!

of course i got bored at the meeting *blah-blah-policies-blah-blah-statistics-blah-blah-KPIs" so i went to the toilet and took these pics. DG thinks i look hawt in this one ... *rolls eyes* ... it's an elbow for crying out loud woman! this one looks freaky. like there is someone posing behind me. i dunno how i managed to get that shot.
yessss ... i eventually went back to the meeting after that. geez, there's just no escaping these life sucking meetings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Lau! I wasn't even looking at the elbow... actually I didn't even realize that u did the push sleeve up to elbow thing. It was the curves down the side, etc etc etc...

BTW - I did a totally bimbo thing today, I got a new accessory, and I picked my outfit to suit the accessory, and not the other way round.. hee

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good babes! looking good!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home