Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

19 October 2008

exam fever 2 - miss arty farty

Mom has not been very effective with getting AG to revise her school work while I am at the office. She told me the other night that the girl just wants to watch TV and draw all day long.

so, to inspire AG to want to score well for her coming exams, i showed her my primary 2 report card. i'm no brainiac but back in the day, primary 2 was a walk in a the park. my reports read As & Bs for english, math and science. i thought i would excite the competitive demon in her to want to out-do the mother.

miss th-ang grabbed the report from me as she was eager to see how i performed. unimpressed ... and totally missing the point ... she said, "how come you did so badly in art? you only got a C."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did managed to awake the competitive side in her... but looks like she's strategizing!

3:39 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

I agree with da godma... you did wake her competitiveness, she's just too proud to admit it... and turned her defense into attack!

she's smart and she has character !

2:56 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

she IS a character! ha ha ha ... my child what!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home