Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

11 March 2008

lap dance

i've been missing my husband's lappy. my alone time with the world wide web. i miss watching TV with his mac book on my lap while googling interesting nuggets of information as they unfold in the programming. i miss blogging without having someone sit next to me reading over my shoulder and pointing out typos.

before he left, he ingeniously hooked up the PC with the LCD TV so that we can switch from surfing on the web to surfing channels. it was a cool idea at the time.

now when i want my private surfing time, i have to wait till all are asleep before i can get down to my usual. that also means i can't do the more "interesting" sites either coz my mom is sleeping on the sofa bed in the hall right in front of the TV! *she's bunking over while the hubs is away in the hopes that i do not lose all sanity. yeah right!*

damn it, this is fuckery, i'm about to go over the edge. i think i WILL fork out for a lappy. DG, you need to warm up your car, we are going gadget shopping coz i ain't doing this blind.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes! Gadget shopping!!! Can we go Mac shop so that I can just look and touch Macbook Air?? Puh-lease!!!...

I'm totally with you on the surfing the web while surfing channels thing... it's da best... doing 'research' on whatever catches your interest on telly and getting results practically on the spot!

Talk about your instant gratification!

10:17 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i see you have decided FOR ME that i am getting a MAC. hmmmm, remember, my pocket is fragile.

isn't surfing and watching tv the best! i love going into information overload. i heart google.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart google??

No I wanna see Mac... but if you are doing more PC based work, then get a PC... unless you are willing to fork out the extra to make the Mac PC'fied... having said that, with a Mac it'll be like getting a 2 in one! It's fantastic!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart google also u dun understand. I love google lah!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

OMG! You still haven't got a lappy? GO ALREADY! Spent an hour in the Mac shop in HK airport waiting for flight. The Macbook Air is sooooooo sexy *shudder*

2:58 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

woman, i need to find you a man pronto. and nooooo MAC is not a man.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home