Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

10 March 2008

fresh fruit people

hubs is away again :(. the kids have been in my face and all over me. no time to breathe. together, they are a rambunctious mess. individually, they crack me up.

late one night ...
AG : why do we have to sleep so early
me : sleep helps children grow
AG : i don't want to grow anymore, i'm already the tallest in class
me : it also helps you see better *i was grabbing at straws here* ... you see how dark the skin is under mummy's eyes? and if you look closer, can you see the lines that the skin is forming.
AG : that's from not sleeping early!!
me : yes. sleep keeps us fresh ...
AG : ... like fruits?
me : *yeah sure, why not* yes ... like fruits. good night sweetie.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, wait till she reaches our age, then she'll be craving an early nite! We never truly appreciate what we have at that point in time... till its too late...

*sigh*

11:55 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Hwah - rambunctious... big word.

It's the same as kao bei kao bu right?

8:42 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

noooo, rambunctious is more like si peh xiao ah!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home