Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 January 2008

hair standing on ends

have you ever known anyone that just rubs you the wrong way. a person who the cosmos has decided that the chemistry mix of the individual is like acid to your soul?

i've had the displeasure. i get riled up and have palpitations from what feels like blood boiling.

i'm not sure why this happens. it's unphantomable. i guess some people really DO rub others the wrong way. i'm done trying to put my finger on it. it just is ... *eye twitch*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

And I wonder who this might be
*scratch head, nose and armpit!*

10:54 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

oooo, I have so many of those... I used to be nice... now I sting!

11:57 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i hear you Z! amen to that.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home