Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

24 September 2006

mom enuf for ya!?!


5 past MIDNIGHT - gave the baby milk
12:15 - saw a fat juicy cockroach crawling up the baby's cot while i was feeding him. with one hand on bottle, flicked the roach away with other hand while balancing on one leg coz trying to reach for barbie colouring book on floor with my toes ( to make a rolled bat)
12:17 - done with feed, tap baby to sleep. after, tried to wake hubs but ........ we all know how he sleeps
12:19 - started roach hunt (went nearly blind too). found the roach but too far under the son's bed
12:22 - 12:30 - said prayers for the damn roach to come out so that i can end my misery
12:32 - god heard me ... roach starts to crawl out from under the bed
12:32:41 - i crushed the roach! ... i rock! aiieeeeiieeeeeiiiiiiieeeeeeeee (xena-like victory cry)
12:35 - contemplated on a victory smoke, but decided against it
12:40 - changed the diapers of the baby and boy
12:45 - put AC on timer, dusted feet, tucked into bed
12:48 - hubs rolls over and asks for back massage (btw, he's been asleep since 11)
12:50 - 1:00 - massaged hubs back (KNN)
1:15 - put koyok on hubs back
1:17 - WENT FOR THE SMOKE THAT I SOOOOO DESERVE!
1:25 - dusted feet, tucked myself into bed
4:00 - baby cries, diaper is wet, changed diaper, put him back to sleep
4:10 - son cries (coz baby woke him) tapped son to sleep
4:20 - barely made it back to bed
7:00 - son wakes up, calls for mummy, i ignore so he entertains himself. but because he is a awake and wandering, i don't actually go back to sleep.
8:00 - baby wails, hubs takes baby out of the cot and returns to sleep ... (this begins his waking process which usually takes an hr)
8:15 - baby pulls me out of the bed (actually he tugged me gently) .... he's so cute : )
9:00 - hubs rises ... only because i pissed him off by insinuating that he is slow in waking *everybody now, tilt head and raise one eyebrow*
9:50 - hubs asks me why he has koyok on his back!!
10 - 10:20 - washed and changed the kids, washed up, painted face, hurried the family off to church.....

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the [beep] do you do it?? I'm exhausted from just reading it... now I just wanna go straight to bed! And this is why you're the 'Ma'... and I'm Da Godma!... You go girl!!! *jumps up and down with pom-poms*

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH LAO!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah..U have a way with your words!! Thats incredible what u do!

I almost burst out laughing at the
"hubs asks why he has koyok on his back"..hahahahhaa... I can imagine that..so cool..

I think I am stopping at one now!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please lah, you adriens are on continuous lock-and-load mode! you think you are going to stop at one .... muah ah ah

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am gonna lock it more than loading it..hahaha..

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to supermom : its AMAZING we do what we do when you think back!
to ivan : u taking leave from your blog?????? its been quite a while...............

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home