Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

05 September 2006

i sense a tingling

i knew he was THE ONE the first time he grabbed my hand and yanked me across the busy dance floor. boney M impersonators were singing nauseatingly loud in the foreground at SPARKS which was bursting at the seams with people. we both arrived at about the same time and had to make it thru the madness coz our friends were on the other side. in a moment of alfa-ballsyness, he took my hand and in what seemed like 3hrs, pulled me across the room.

it was the most magical 2 mins of my life. from the moment our palms met, i felt a rush of energy flow thru me. it felt tingly and weird at the same time. this is the kind of shit you read in those romance novels with fabio on the cover, where you roll your eyes and pretend to barf. but i kid you not, i felt tingles .... and it felt good.

we'd been friends for 11 years, a couple for 8 and married for 5, this friday. i still get that feeling, the tingling that was so pronounced before, only now, it's amplified by being in love.

oi, happy anniversary! : )

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fee-weeek!! Congratulations to you both on your anniversary!!

PS. Just for you and one time offer only hor! Willing to babysit the 3 chickadees for the making of babes no. 4 this weekend k?

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure or not!!! don't funk with my feelings like that know.

actually, i do need help with baby on saturday. let YOU practice for number 3. after caring for the baby, sure Z will ask for "pasta".

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldn't be a problem la...
let me know the timing. eh afterall, aren't I the fliendly neighbour or what!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrm.. what I want to know is where did you find that pic?!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool right! spidy and i reserve the right not to reveal our sources.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home