Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 May 2006

the agony of da-feet

coming up with a name for this blog was damn agonising. like a beaten up salad, names were tossed relentlessly until giddy with choices, we decided on "shoes that fit". feet sz is something ivan and i love teasing each other abt. don't be fooled by the shoes that i've got... twinkle-toes has small feet while i have not.

i married the scorpio brother he was trying to get rid off coz he wanted his room back. so as revenge, we made him the godfather of our first born. now instead of just one scorp, he has to deal with 4 (I, my first and my 3rd kids are also scorp) ... THERE IS NO ESCAPE BRUDDER! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

i'm the sister he's never had, he's the brother i've always wanted .. and sometimes sister too. we are a brother and sister in-law combo. the BS team, if you will. i'm also the problematic over-thinker and he is the mama-beng. no disrepect to mothers or the local mafia but we got to represent. WORD!

you know how we are constantly looking for good footwear and how it's a damn shoik feeling when we find shoes that fit. we hope you find that same "steamer" experience as you read our mindless banter.

like it says in da blog, if the shoe fits, come back for more. don't be a stranger 'round these wood's ya'll hear!

ps - urrmmmmm, if you have your own blog, include us plssssss : ) we are trying to build a fan base and are not shy in asking for help.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

exkuse me.. its called a den. a den of scorps which I try to keep my feet away from! Not funny having 4 scorps running around in one household. They sting you North South East West sia!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh 5 leh ... you forgot Da Godmother...

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa pian eh!!! the last one drop down from ceiling to sting is it??

there should be a law against housing that many scorpios at one place.. there seriously should be a law!!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like you said,
"its called a den..."
and in a den there certainly are more than 5!! GOOD LUCK!!
(my advise, wear protection!!)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and she's not talking abt condoms hor!

if your brudder is anything to go by, condoms don't work in your family line.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo CC! (not credit card but 'Ms' Carlos)

what makes you think that i'm a 'she'?

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Hungry Ghost..8th month not yet come la.. u are still going to be hungry for a while it seems..

anyway.. I think he or she or heshe dun matter la.. as long as u not another scorp can olreadi..

*keeping fingers crossed..

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dearer dearest ivan,

I am another scorp! Eat your heart out buster!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nabae!!! this was a trap!! I knew from the start.. oh why did I listen to my sis..

now I know what a mice might feel just about the moment the snake comes from behind.. whooop...

PS: I cant eat my heart out by myself, however, I am sure one of u stingy things will get that part soon enough..

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you ivan ...

now i've got a visual of a snake and mouse making out where the snake is coming from behind.

eeiiiwwww

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home