Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

10 May 2006

Everyone is Beautiful

I often look at faces, be it on the train, passerby, the general public. There are pretty ppl..people who are caught in between.. and those, who some might put below the scale. But if you look long enough (well if that person is ang kong siow, try not to stare la) you can actually see the quality in the difference. The structure, the lines, the folds..everything on the face makes a unique contribution which makes one different from the other.

I often question of society's assessment and importance placed on beauty. More doors are opened for attractive ppl i presume. Personally, I always got attracted to the person inside and well that was good enough for me. I am sure the hordes of males flipping thru "Sports illustrated" or other, lets say "interesting" mags will say "speak for yourself".. but yes..I am speaking for myself... and I think there are more who believe in this and never speak out. We oftentimes believe in what we read too easily.

And thats what this election taught me man! haha..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home