Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

28 June 2009

the hostess with the mostess

and as the curtains of my very dramatic 4th pregnancy closes, i would like to thank everybody out there who has supported me in one way or another. either by listening to me bitch abt my physical discomfort, my expanding waistline AND thighs, my hobbit feet and my whining when hubs was away for stretches at a time. the emotional roller coaster ride ends in 3 days (or sooner ... i'm not the boss ... just the host)

i am eternally grateful for the sisterhood. obsidian for the many many massages and tea time cakes, DG for the effortless gourmet food that you whipped up, dee for obligingly baking apple crumble (w extra almonds and raisins ... yums) EVERY SINGLE TIME i asked for it, da president for reminding me that the diet is waiting for me and for agreeing to be my personal coach.

i have to say i can't wait to have total control of my body again. i can't wait to be one person. i can't wait to see her face and hold her so that life can go on. the anxiety is killing me. wednesday cannot come soon enuf!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The President said...

Really? This Wednesday?? That's really soon. Can't wait too. Your reduced balsamic will be waiting for you. And you are very welcome.

1:01 AM  
Blogger gerrytheberry said...

have a safe delivery! :)

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Can't wait too babe! *smiles*.
Thank u for taking me along for the ride...

Xoxoxo

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Can't wait too babe! *smiles*.
Thank u for taking me along for the ride...

Xoxoxo

2:02 AM  
Blogger Homeschool @ sg said...

oh no? so soon...i still have not passed the clothes... :P paiseh. do you still need them?!!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

and by the time I respond, the eagle hath landed. Dessert is yours anytime babe preggers or not.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home