Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

20 June 2009

2 queens

and then it dawned on me. i'm not angry that he isn't here by my side. i'm frustrated that because he is not here, she has to be around. i've said it before, and i'll say it again. 2 queens in one castle is not a good thing.

today, i asked the other queen to take the day off while i stayed home with my 3 merry men. they were trying but they didn't break my mood.

there were tantrums and peace talks and defiance and trickery but it was all good. and i remained sane. the whole day : )

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Wow! U r on a roll. Sorry I didn't make it over today... And will not make it over tmr... I don't even know if I'll find the tome to grocery shop tmr n prep meals for the week!

Would love to pop by one nite though... Up for the company?

1:55 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

always

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Da godma said...

Cool. I'll cook dinner that nite too. How does we'd sound. I'll over the necessary of course. I'll even do carbs for u.

12:45 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

that comment was a little incoherent, but i think i understood you anyways :P

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

I had one typo. Tome should've been time. Humph

10:38 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

it was the comment after that that was incoherent.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Ya DG. waddaya mean how does we'd sound? what's we'd? new dish?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

And yes there is a reason why only one queen to a castle. *sigh*

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home