Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

22 June 2009

the magic grill

dee smses me yesterday and blatantly tells me she wants vouchers for her bday for a grill that she's been eyeing. so i'm like, why don't you just tell me where and i'll get the grill for you. i mean seriously, how much can a grill cost right? she texts back and says it's $308 from a place called the magic pantry.

by then, my head is spinning at the 308 dollar price tag. i mean it's a grill. you turn it on, and it grills.

unless .... unless ... there is magic in the grill ... as the shop suggests. maybe little smurfs come out when you are not looking and sprinkles magical star dust over the food? or ... or ... there's that disney magical soundbite that rings when the grill is turned off/ on that goes "have a magical day" the way Tinkerbell would say, with the wave of her wand? or, with every purchase, the magic pantry gives the buyer a book of spells so no matter what you grill, people will come back for more.

hahaha ... i'm no witch ... i love dee and if a grill is what she wants, a grill is what she'll get. or at least part of a grill ... just as long as i get to eat the magic off the damn thing too.

DG, i'm roping you in on this one ... for obvious reasons. (mostly coz i dun think i know where or what it is).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

LOL are you on medication? crystal meth? weed maybe? coz' you're so funny in this one! The normal girlfriend would swoon over accessories and here I am drooling over a grill. I gave it the up- down more than three times over for at least half an hour in pantry magic *sigh* I know, I'm a girl shopper dropout.

12:03 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

oh, it's pantry magic ... haha ... i thot it was magic pantry. which really means different things, if you want to nit-pick. hee.

i'm not on anything but lack of sleep.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Eh too funny lah u. Having said that... I'll get it too if I can figure out where to put it! It rocks lah!

And sure I'm in shoes. One of us has gotta have it... Now I get to grill vicariously through Dee!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home