Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

27 January 2009

i'm ready

me : hon ... i think i'm ready

hubs : ok, i just need another 15 mins to send this email and i'll be with you

me : no ... no ... not that ...

hubs : oh

me : i think i'm ready to take on your surname ...

hubs : *raised eyebrows*

me : .... but hyphenated .... after my maiden name.

hubs: really ...

me : oh, i don't know .... maybe without the hyphen ... i can't decide .... but i know i'm ready.

hubs : after 8 years of marriage .... she's finally ready

me : yeah ... so hurry up with that email.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

Is it a big deal really?

wife still hasn't taken on my surname... it doesn't bother me... but I joke about it from time to time...

4:37 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

we talk about it like once every other year and joke about it too. he hasn't made an issue and i never thot of changing - too much of a hassle.

but lately, i've been toying with the idea of it and i finally decided to share it with him. soon with 6 in the family, i'm beginning to feel left out. hahahaha.

BUT having said that ... actually getting down to doing it may take a while ... for i am THE PROCRASTINATOR!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home