Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

27 January 2009

bygones

out with the old and in with the new. 2009 is going to be different. i've got a new attitude. this is me dusting my shoulders. bygones.

i'm keeping things and people that make me happy and who add value to my life. out with the stuff/ people that drag me down. i'm not going to accommodate these anymore. i don't have the storage space in my life. i don't have the time. and i don't have the emotional bandwidth. this year is about focus. it's about me, my family and everything and everyone that matters.

annnddddd .... i'm not going to feel bad about it. bygones.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

hey! why feel bad... it is your life!

5:07 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yeah, as i read the entry again, that last line does sound like i'm trying to convince myself not to feel bad.

LOL ... i usually don't. i don't have issues dropping it like it's hot. hahahaha.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home