Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

06 December 2008

love is lemon sherbet

the woman giveth, then the woman taketh away. but it wasn't her fault. unbeknownst to her, i would crave the same delicious poison that she served and titilated my palate with last night. she hadn't an inkling that i would crave the tangy lemon sherbet which she shared from her own personal stash, to satiate my appetite after a sinful dinner.

but the love is strong in another (not that the love isn't strong with the first) i am grateful for the other as she is, as i type this, making a detour to pick a carton of lemon sherbet coz i am craving for it.

what will i do without girlfriends! they keep my mood swings in check and my being satisfied.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Yes I can be quite the tease can't I.... Thank gawd DGs got wheels la!

12:38 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

OMG! you telling me!!

and i'm sooo savouring the sherbert. it's tucked deep in the freezer and NOBODY's got dibs but moi!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh.. and she's already finished the 1st tub... I've gotta go get another! :D

Worth it for the mouthful or so that I get to have... and really that's all I need. Plus I get to shop in a gourmet shop, what else is there to ask for?!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home