Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

07 December 2008

mr sandman, bring me a dream

i'm not a dreamer. i go to sleep every night and i wake in the morning, fresh. it's like my whole being shuts down and i remember nothing. i like not dreaming.

hubs dreams every night and he tells me that every day, he wakes not rested. well i guess coz the brain and the senses have gone into overdrive the whole night. but he won't have it any other way. he loves dreaming.

AG is just like him. she dreams every night. in fact, she lives to dream. every morning she wakes to tell me about her adventures with superheroes and jedi(s) and cartoon characters etc... she once said that every dream she has is more exciting than the night before.

the only time i dream, is when i'm pregnant. i think it's the sperm inside that conjures up images in my sleep. but i digress ....

me : hey babes, i dreamt last night
AG : REALLY!! me too. ok, you first.
me : i dreamt that i was looking for a new job at a furniture shop - like a philippe starck type of shop. one that sells interesting pieces, i explained. and the job would be for me to convince people why they need that piece to make their house look nice.
AG : *face numb in disbelief* ... that's a good try ... mom ... a bit boring ... but a good try.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
earlier this year, i became facinated with the idea of sex with an older man. to a point where i can't wait for hubs to age coz i think it can only get better with experience.

then the other night, i dreamt it. sex with an older man (not hubs, just someone faceless). but i just could not go thru with it. not because he wasn't sexy ... coz faceless people can be mysteriously sexy (oh, you've got to be scorp to get that). but because i was just overwhelmed by that "old people smell". you know, the one grandma has.

ooooooh what a turn-off. well there goes that fantasy right down the drain.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I get action-packed dreams too... the kind where you gotta dodge falling meteors and jump over volcanoes like the Hulk. I love my dreams... let's not talk about the XXX rated ones. But nightmares freak me out toooooo!

8:37 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

what are you saying huh!! job placement dreams are not exciting enuf or ya?? huh!!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... u really have to work on your dreams. My dreams exhaust me when I have them... and they are downright weird at times. But I love it when I'm dreaming during the half-awake/ half-asleep bit, coz then I can 'rewind' and re-run the ending the way I like it! woohoo... *grins*

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home