Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

23 January 2009

let meeeee ... entertain youuuuu!

ok, i admit, i suck. it's now mid-january and i've finally convinced my being to type up a token something.

as always, it's not that i have nothing to say. it's always a case of the mind is willing but the body is lazy. however, i have to say that lately, i've been exploring the skill of the body is willing but the mind is distracted, heh.

regardless, i hear all of you who have msn-ed and emailed me for more family antics (these are friends who use me as entertainment!)and so i will get cracking. have faith!

2 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

yess yess, entertain us!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. u've been bz!!!!
How's come when I was checking regularly, you no write nothing, and then when I get bz... u get inspired?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home