Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

25 October 2008

the final 5


the race is on for the final 5.5kg. i can't believe that just 3+ months ago, i was lugging around 16kg of unnecessary blubber.

i'm still dealing with the realisation of my new and improved size and how healthy i feel. how i've taken for granted all the daily basics like feeling comfortable when squatting down or crossing my legs. even playing with the kids it's so much fun coz i can totally engage with them physically.

but enuf abt me ... these are some of the most common questions i've had thrown my way

friend : wow, you're smaller
me : yeah
friend : has the sex improved
me : yo ... i've lost weight ... it's not like i'm now getting it on with wentworth miller!! *no disregard babes, you know you rock my boat*

friend : wow, you're smaller
me : yeah
friend : no i mean it, you dun have no boobs or ass no more
me : no worries, i'm liking the new perks (clever pun right?)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, trust me you'll get all the questions once you start to change..i believe i was one of them who commented on your weight gain... so there you go. it's just like when people kept telling me to 'RELAX" or "I DON'T BELIEVE IN PLANNING"... sometimes i get so sick of it.

but you look good. can't wait to see you next year.

here's to happy squatting and sex.

6:50 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

lol... so really sex isn't any better?


good for you! 5.5 to go.. that should be nothing for a determined mind like yours...

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done babe... I've been doing the exact opposite here in Phuket. But then again, I'm on vacation, so what the hey...

BTW - after being squashed in my swim suit for over 3 days, and having it 'out there' for all to see, the diet is looking WAY more appealing..

12:25 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

of course the sex is hot people! we're both scorps! we ooze passion!

_z. - actually the last 5.5 is a pain and is taking forever! but you are right, i am determined to finish this.

oh DG ... bak chang season is over honey. pls throw your tight swin suit away.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie... swim suits are by nature fitting... show me one that isn't!

Baggy surf shorts + Tee's don't count.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home