Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

01 May 2008

wax on, wax off

therapist-san : you-ah have-ah been hee-ah for more than 5 months-ah

me : hai-ik

therapist-san : i-ah zink it's tahm we take it a step-ah furth-ah

me : yes therapist-san

therapist -san : every-tahm you cahm, you ah afraid. today, we do wax on - wax off ... wax ALL off!

me : *gulp*

thearapist-san : i use new vanilla chocolate wax. see .. wax on ... wax off ... no pain (and true enuf, there was no pain) ah will do it all over now. you want to do crack?

me : *nodding*

therapist-san : turn over-ah, i do crack now.

me : yatta!!

postnote : i'm so proud of me : )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! me proud of you too...
*hee*

12:16 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Hilarious post...

n on a diff note, how hot was Ralph Macchio then!

10:22 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i know right! he was a hawtie!

7:59 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

Hahahaha... LOL... ouch though!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home