Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

22 November 2007

mind games

sometimes i feel so schizo
i hate it when my thots run
i feel uncomfortable –
hair on ends, stomach cringing, want to rip my skin off
need to feel physical pain
punch a wall ... self-destruct so much anger why can’t people see my point ... from my point of view
why can’t people see how serious my point is
why can’t people see how their actions have affected me
why do people think my point is frivolous
why do people trivialize my feelings
why am i so misunderstood

it’s not funny!
drives me nuts …

...when I think abt it

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I ask myself the same questions alot. I'm often misunderstood too. And yes, it's not funny. People and their assumptions, presumptions, accusations, impressions and expectations. Sometimes I feel their either stupid or deaf (No arrogance intended) But we were all made different. And there's always 2 sides to a coin. Hence the frustrations. Keep your skin on ok? I like you with your skin on.

10:54 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

you always know what to say babe :) *hugs* i swear i'm marrying you if hubs and i dun make it.

you know these thots come like a sudden surge of emotions and it usually lasts for 5 mins then it's over. and strangely, i'm always tougher for it.

i'm so good at screwing myself over, it's insane.

ps - hope you are feeling better.

9:03 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

ouch!
that's an aggressive photo you put up.
no, being misunderstood is never funny. you convey a message, ppl get it the wrong way, and they judge you for it. that's the worst feeling. it happens more than a lot. and I hate it too.

8:48 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i chanced on this visual while looking for something else. it has a "sandman" feel (i feel) and i thot it captured frustration very well.

the frustration i was feeling that day was of people trivialising my how strongly i felt against something. almost felt like they were humouring me. and i hate that - don't humour me.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home