Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

13 November 2007

the big day cometh

woke up pleased as pie. i feel the depression is gone but the tiredness remains. probably comes with age, and the lack of sleep.

i'm so looking forward to what today will bring. i've taken a leave day and i'm going to bask in myself. i've amassed a tidy sum of shopping vouchers from my earlier shameless attempt at telling people what i want and i'm soooooo going to use it today. i may pace myself, so that i can make several small trips rather than going for the big bang.

i also have a massage and a pedi lined up. then a whole bunch of scorp girlfriends are going to have dinner.

a tinge of longing as hubs is in bahrain now. then phuket tomorrow and he won't be home till next monday. but i'm sure the kids will keep me occupied as they take turns to sleep with me at night. but we all know it's not quite the same.

i'm 35 today and am excited about life. i've decided that i'm not going to choose between the red pill or the blue pill or try to analyse it's benefits. this time, i'm going to go with the flow - or at least try my darnest. looks like i've chosen the red pill ... hahaha so much for not choosing : )

postnote : for some strange reason my edited post didn't get published! so anal-perfectionist-me has corrected the last 2 lines. if this is the first time you are reading the post ... erm ... ignore this para ...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

Hey!
Happy Birthday! wish you all the happiness in the world.

I am glad I bumped into you on blogger :)

(go for a nice relaxing massage... we scorps are always stressed! we need a nice massage every now and then)

happy birthday again :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

euuuh by the way, I linked to shoes that fit, on my blog...
sorry didn't ask first.
let me know if you minded
:)

9:10 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

wah! my humble blog linked! i'm honoured z : )

and thanks for the well wishes!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home