Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

07 November 2007

reflections of life

i've been thinking abt the past lately but not reminiscing the good times. the painful past.

you know how we've all made mistakes and have learnt from them. well the past thats been tormenting me are the mistakes i've consciously made that sounded like a good idea at the time.

same difference (i hear you say). but it's not. if you accidentally made a mistake, you learn and move on. but if the action was deliberated ..... i've lost my train of thot .... maybe it's the guilt setting in.

what i mean to say is that i've done stuff that made other people feel uncomfortable. and at the time, i didn't care that they felt uncomfortable coz i was having "an experience". i'm all about experiences but since the kids, i've been more placid. so these flashbacks that i've been getting is making me feel mighty uncomfortable.

ok, so i'm a little incoherent tonight. i think it's the caffeine wearing off. i'll make my point another time. i think i just gave myself a headache!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

sigh...i've got too much on my hands.. been thinking the same lately.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Homeschool @ sg said...

you're scaring me. this aint the Nat i know.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home