Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

18 November 2007

on a roll

i was just thinking abt hubs (who is in phuket now). it was all sunshine and rainbows ... but just as soon as i went there, i felt anger creep in then hate took control. i got soooo upset, i almost gave myself an aneuresym.

hate is such a strong word and i always choose my words very carefully. i use "hate" never by accident. if i hate something, it's because i've given it due thot.

hatred today was sparked by a tangent of my thots which ruffled feelings of old. feelings that i guess i did not get closure for. funny, coz i thot i did. but you know how anger leads to hate which leads to suffering ..... maybe i blocked out closure so that the suffering will not begin. so what do i do with all these plans for painful suffering and bitchslapping revenge which i thot i didn't have but apparently i do?

then just as quickly as the tide came in, i felt a sense of calm.

ps - this artpiece has been a fave of mine for a long time. it's so angry and poetic at the same time. check out how mt fuji remains unwavering at the back while the storm kicks up. i dun usually like asian art, but i skew to japanese pieces like these.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

Yes hate is a big word you're right... and I really "hate" to keep refering to our horoscope, but don't you think scorps hate a lot? we also hold a lot of grudges don't we?

well at least I think I do... and I "hate" that about me.

2:27 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yeah. i know i do.

for me, it's a conscious effort not to hate something or someone. my hubs tells me to have compassion and to understand why things happen. but if i did that, i wouldn't have peace within myself.

i guess i hold grudges coz it's like a scar, a reminder of sorts.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home