Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

29 October 2007

the seduction

DG was seducing me to buying a MAC yesterday coz a friend of a friend can get 20% off retail price. this is not the cosmetic kind, mind you. this is the MAC that can burn a wicked hole in my shallow pocket.

i want to be able to blog and do all the creative stuff on the go. the pc limits this and all that sitting upright (as opposed to slouching on a couch with bad lighting) is so stifling. isn't it everyone's god given right to work in the dark with bad posture.

it's such a sexy machine and i just know i'm gonna love it. my husband says BUY without even batting his eye. well, he ain't forking out the dough!

never has there been a fruit this tempting. even from the beginning of time, women have been struggling with the seduction of the apple. just look at how much trouble it got eve in. damn you DG!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snigger*.... well... it's hubs & your fault that I got hooked on the appple in the first place. So you only have yourself to blame.

So how? You buying? Just think of what you can do on this white sleek machine... heh

10:47 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

I had the same dilemma, here's how I resolved it.

keep PC for serious work.
+
get small ibook for cool stuff and bad posture.

I have the cutest 12"ibook that I take everywhere. I email, I blog, I photo, I facebook, I break my lower back, and tend to my tearing eyes....

for everything else (serious work), I sit up straight and use Mr.PC.

8:24 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

you can get the small ibook for about 700$

8:24 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

_z.

YOU ARE NOT HELPINGGGGGGG!

never before has backache sound so good.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't iBooks out of circulation already? Get the MacBook man!

It's only slightly bigger, and just think, more screen to blog with...

Agree with Z. the PC is for work.. the Mac.. it's for LIFE! :D

2:24 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Once you've done a MAC, you never go back! You won't regret. Just get the damn thing!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home